Friday, October 12, 2007

Emerald Anniversary


This weekend marks my grandparents' 55th wedding anniversary. Sorry Izzy and Eddie - I haven't figured out the postal system quite yet so I didn't send a card. I hope that this blog will suffice as a vector for my good wishes. They have been living out in Vibank Sask. for some time now, but will be making their return to BC soon - welcome back!

Together they have enjoyed life in many places and raised 5 great kids (not to mention all of the cool grandkids and now great-grandkids). Your commitment to each other is an inspiration. Thank you for always being there for all of us, and especially for each other. Love always - Daphne.


Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.
~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

OH - and my grandfathers birthday is that same day (cute hey - they got married on his birthday!). So Happy Birthday Steady!!